Interactive Investor interview: Top oil stocks for your ISA in 2018

Malcolm Graham-Wood takes a look at the big movers in his 2018 bucket list and shares one particular stock with huge potential.

11 comments on “Interactive Investor interview: Top oil stocks for your ISA in 2018
  1. Tim says:

Thank you once again for an insightful podcast.

2. tony Cobb says:

Very good interview, but can you please leave out the Mike Oldfield background drivel next time.

• Malcy says:

I’m afraid its not done by me but Interactive Investor, out of my hands i’m afraid but i will mention it!
      Malcy

3. marc says:

Malcy, thanks for sharing your very interesting and informative blog and bucket list.

Unfortunately I don’t have the time or the money to buy all the stocks on your bucket list. If you had to choose just one stock from your list, which one stock would you say has the best chance of rising in price over the next 12 months, and which one stock do you think will show the largest increase in price? (it may or may not be the same stock).

Thanks again.

• Malcy says:

Hi Marc
      Unfortunately i’m not licensed to advise on personal finance issues so cant help. However the bucket list is meant to be a package of my favourite long term plays with a mix of beta.
      Kind regards
      Malcy

4. Bruce says:

Hi
    I was just wondering if you have had any factual insight on what is going on st Bahamas petroleum
    What happened to the oil major who decided to walk away and are there any other big gun looking at potential 5 billion BOE in BPC license off- shore ?

• Malcy says:

Hi Bruce
      I’m afraid i cant help, i never did find out who the oil major was and as far as i am aware there isnt any activity at the moment.
      Kind regards
      Malcy

5. Gem says:

Hi Malcy,

When will you be publishing your 2019 budget list?

Kind Regards
    Gem

• Malcy says:

Hi Gem
      All being well next week, ive been massively busy this last fortnight travelling and meeting companies.
      Kind regards